A-Z index

Add or cancel a business registration

Add or cancel a registration
Sometimes you may need to add or cancel a registration - for example, if you start employing people you need to register for pay as you go withholding. If you cease business you need to cancel your ABN and any tax registrations you may have.
If your business changes or ceases
You must keep us informed of changes to your excise or excise equivalent goods business. This includes writing to us within 30 days of ceasing to operate your excise business to request cancellation of your licence.