A-Z index


Our services for people with disability
We provide support services to help people with disability, including offering tax and superannuation information and products in a range of accessible formats. If you need help with your tax return, our Tax Help volunteers may be able to assist you.
People with disability
If you have a disability, you and your carer could be eligible for tax and superannuation concessions and exemptions. We can also provide you with a range of services and support to make it easier for you to meet your tax obligations.
The BSWAT Payment Scheme - what it means for you
The one-off BSWAT payment to employees who worked in supported employment is considered income. If you received a payment under the BSWAT Payment Scheme, you may need to lodge a tax return.