A-Z index

Endorsement requirements for non-profit organisations

Application for endorsement as a tax concession charity
Complete this application if your organisation wants to apply for endorsement for charity tax concessions. NAT 10651.
Getting endorsed for tax concessions or as a DGR
If your organisation is a charity and it wants to access tax concessions (such as income tax exemption, GST concessions and FBT concessions) it must be endorsed by us. There is also an endorsement process for organisations that want deductible gift recipient status.