A-Z index


Children's share investments
If your child is under 18 years old and they buy shares, find out about quoting a TFN and declaring dividends.
Debt and equity tests
The New Business Tax System (Debt and Equity) Act 2001 determines what is equity in a company and what is debt in an entity for tax purposes.
Investing in shares
Find out about the tax implications when obtaining, owning and disposing of shares, including receiving dividends.