A-Z index

Tax refunds

Tracking your refund or fixing a mistake
Once you’ve lodged your tax return, we will issue you a notice of assessment. This tells you whether you're entitled to a refund or that you have a tax debt to pay. If you think you made a mistake on your tax return, you can lodge an amended return online.
Where is my BAS refund?
Overview of common circumstances when a tax credit owed to you will be offset against a tax debt you owe or retained until you provide further information. Information on when you will need to request that the credit be refunded to you is also provided.