A-Z index

Unclaimed superannuation

Keeping track of your super
If you ever changed your name, address or job, you may have more than one super account. You can keep track of your super online by creating a myGov account.
Searching for lost super
Form and instructions for super account holders to request a search for lost super using the lost members register and unclaimed super money register. (NAT 2476).
Unclaimed super
Twice a year, you report and pay to us unclaimed super of members aged 65 years or older, non-member spouses and deceased members, unclaimed super of former temporary residents, small lost member accounts, insoluble lost member accounts and inactive low-balance accounts.
Unclaimed super money non-lodgment form & instructions
Form and instructions for superannuation providers and suppliers to advise that the fund has no members with unclaimed superannuation money accounts to report. (NAT 73231)