A-Z index

Proof of identity (POI)

Proof of identity - for individuals and businesses resident outside Australia
This page lists proof of identification (POI) documents required to register for a tax file number (TFN) when you are resident outside Australia. It covers how to submit certified and translated copies of documents to us if you are outside Australia.