A-Z index

Update your business details

If your business changes or ceases
You must keep us informed of changes to your excise or excise equivalent goods business. This includes writing to us within 30 days of ceasing to operate your excise business to request cancellation of your licence.
Update your details
If your business details change - for example, if you change your address or authorised contact person - you're required by law to tell us within 28 days so we can update the Australian Business Register and pass on the changes to other government agencies.