A-Z index

Correct a mistake

Check the progress of your tax return
Check the progress of your tax return using our self-help services. Electronically lodged tax returns process in two weeks. Paper returns take up to 10 weeks.
Correct (amend) your tax return
If you need to a correct a mistake on your tax return you can amend your lodgment. If you think we've made an error processing your tax return, phone us.
Correct excise and FBT returns, non-BAS fuel scheme claims and PAYGW payment summaries
How to correct non-BAS fuel tax credit claims and other fuel scheme claims, and mistakes on excise and fringe benefits tax (FBT) returns and pay as you go (PAYG) withholding payment summaries.