A-Z index

Departing Australia Superannuation Payments (DASP)

Super information for temporary residents departing Australia
If you work while visiting Australia on a temporary resident visa, your employer may be required to pay superannuation (super) on your behalf to a super fund. This information is for temporary residents and explains what you can do with your super after you leave Australia.