A-Z index

Lodge your tax return

Lodge a paper tax return
You can use the paper tax return to lodge your tax return by mail, most refunds issue within 50 business days.
Lodge your tax return online with myTax
Prepare and lodge your own tax return online. It is the quick, safe and secure way to lodge, most process in 2 weeks.
Lodging your first tax return
Find out what you need to do if you are preparing and lodging a tax return for the first time.
What's new for individuals
Before you complete your tax return for 2022-23, find out what's new and any changes that may affect you.
Your tax return
Most individuals need to prepare and lodge a tax return each year. Use this information to understand your reporting obligations.