A-Z index

Unclaimed superannuation

Keeping track of your super
If you've ever changed your name, address or job, you may have more than one super account. Keep track of your super by linking your myGov account to the ATO.
Searching for lost super
You can search for your lost superannuation online using myGov, by phoning our lost super search line on 13 28 65 or by completing a paper form (NAT 2476).
Unclaimed super
Twice a year, you report and pay to us unclaimed super of members aged 65 years or older, non-member spouses and deceased members, unclaimed super of former temporary residents, small lost member accounts, insoluble lost member accounts and inactive low-balance accounts.
Unclaimed super money non-lodgment form & instructions
Form and instructions for superannuation providers and suppliers advising the fund has no members with unclaimed superannuation money accounts to report.