A-Z index

Working holidaymakers

Australians living overseas
Find out about your tax and super obligations before leaving Australia to live overseas.
Employers of working holiday makers
What you need to do as an employer of working holiday makers (backpackers) holding a Working Holiday visa (subclass 417) or Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462).
Working overseas
Australian residents working overseas must be aware of their tax obligations before they leave Australia.