A-Z index

Working overseas

Australians living overseas
You should be aware of your tax and super obligations before you leave Australia. If you have already left you can use ATO online services to do most tasks.
Foreign employment income and section 23AG - employees
Frequently asked questions relating to changes to 23AG for employees.
Overseas repayments
Provide an overseas travel notification and report your worldwide income to ATO if you have a Higher Education Loan Program (HELP), VET Student Loan (VSL) or Trade Support Loan (TSL).