A-Z index

Unclaimed superannuation

Keeping track of your super
If you have ever changed your name, address or job, you may have more than one super account or even have some lost super. You can keep track of your super online by creating a myGov account.
Unclaimed super
Twice a year, you report and pay to us unclaimed super of members aged 65 years or older, non-member spouses and deceased members, unclaimed super of former temporary residents, small lost member accounts and insoluble lost member accounts.