A-Z index

Correct a mistake

Code of settlement
This code sets out the ATO policy on the settlement of taxation and superannuation disputes, including disputes involving debt.
Correct (amend) an income tax return
If you've made a mistake on an income tax return you've already lodged, or you think we've made a mistake processing it, you can request an amendment.
Correct an activity statement
How you correct a mistake on an activity statement depends on what tax your mistake relates to.
Correct excise and FBT returns, non-BAS fuel scheme claims and PAYGW payment summaries
How to correct non-BAS fuel tax credit claims and other fuel scheme claims, and mistakes on excise and fringe benefits tax (FBT) returns and pay as you go (PAYG) withholding payment summaries.