Refund under ITCS – Motor Vehicle Claim
This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.
End of attention
We are authorised by the Taxation Administration Act 1953 and the Customs Act 1901 to collect the information we request in this form. We need this information to help us administer the excise and taxation laws. If the information is not collected we may not be able to process your application.
Where authorised by law, we may give this information to other government departments and agencies, including:
- Department of Education
- Department of Employment
- Department of Social Services
- Department of Human Services
- State and Federal Police
- Australian Custom and Border Protection Service
- Director of Public Prosecutions
- Australian Bureau of Statistics.
We also provide taxpayer information to treaty partners overseas under international tax agreements.
Find out more
End of find out more
- treaty partners
- write to us at GPO box 9990 in your capital city.