Annual GST information report
We are authorised by the following acts to collect the information we request in this form:
- A New Tax System (Australian Business Number) Act 1999
- A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999
- A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax Transition) Act 1999
We need this information to help us administer GST and taxation laws. If your form is incomplete, incorrect or needs checking, it may delay processing or we may ask you to complete a new form.
Where authorised by law, we may give this information to other government departments and agencies, including:
- Department of Education
- Department of Employment
- Department of Social Services
- Department of Human Services
- State and Federal Police
- Australian Customs and Border Protection Service
- Director of Public Prosecutions
- Australian Bureau of Statistics.
We also provide taxpayer information to treaty partners overseas under international tax agreements.
Find out more
End of find out more
- treaty partners
- write to us at GPO box 9990 in your capital city.