Business Activity Statement and Revised Business Activity Statement
This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.
End of attention
We are authorised by the following acts to collect the information we request in this form:
- A New Tax System (Australian Business Number) Act 1999
- A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999
- A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax Transition) Act 1999
- A New Tax System (Luxury Car Tax) Act 1999
- A New Tax System (Wine Equalisation Tax) Act 1999
- A New Tax System (Wine Equalisation Tax and Luxury Car Tax Transition) Act 1999
- Income Tax Assessment Act 1936
- Income Tax Assessment Act 1997
- Taxation Administration Act 1953
- Fringe Benefits Tax Assessment Act 1986
- Fuel Tax Act 2006.
We need this information to help us administer the excise, GST and taxation laws. If your form is incomplete, incorrect or needs checking, it may delay processing or we may ask you to complete a new form.
Where authorised by law, we may give this information to other government departments and agencies, including:
- Department of Education
- Department of Employment
- Department of Social Services
- Department of Human Services
- State and Federal Police
- Australian Customs and Border Protection Service
- Director of Public Prosecutions
- Australian Bureau of Statistics.
We also provide taxpayer information to treaty partners overseas under international tax agreements.
Find out more
End of find out more
- treaty partners
- write to us at GPO box 9990 in your capital city.