PAYG Instalment Notice
We are authorised by the Taxation Administration Act 1953 and the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997 to collect the information we request in this form.
We need this information to help us administer taxation laws. If your form is incomplete, incorrect or needs checking, it may delay processing or we may ask you to complete a new form.
Where authorised by law, we may give this information to other government departments and agencies, including:
- Department of Education
- Department of Employment
- Department of Social Services
- Department of Human Services
- State and Federal Police
- Australian Customs and Border Protection Service
- Director of Public Prosecutions
- Australian Bureau of Statistics.
We also provide taxpayer information to treaty partners overseas under international tax agreements.
Find out more
End of find out more
- treaty partners
- write to us at GPO box 9990 in your capital city.