PAYG withholding from natural resource payments to foreign residents– payment summary
Used by a payer to report natural resource payments made to a foreign resident during a financial year
This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.
End of attention
We are authorised by the Taxation Administration Act 1953 to request tax file numbers (TFN). We will use TFNs to identify payees in our records. It is not an offence for payees not to provide their TFN. However, if they don't, their assessment may be delayed
We are also authorised to collect the information on this form by one or more of the following Acts:
- Income Tax Assessment Act 1936
- Income Tax Assessment Act 1997
- Taxation Administration Act 1953.
The information you provide will help us to administer these Acts and other tax laws.
Where authorised by law, we may give this information to other government agencies that administer laws relevant to your particular situation. These agencies could include:-
- Law Enforcement Agencies, both State and Federal
- Department of Human Services
- Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs
- Department of Veterans' Affairs
- Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations
- Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Reserve Bank of Australia
We also provide taxpayer information to many of the countries we have an international tax agreement with.
If you have an Australian Business Number, some information on this form is collected for the purpose of the A New Tax System (Australian Business Number) Act 1999. Where authorised by law selected information may be made publicly available and some may be passed to a wide range of government agencies, including Commonwealth, state and local government agencies.
Find out more
End of find out more
- treaty partners
- Australian Business Register (ABR)External Link
- phone us on 13 28 66 between 8.00am and 6.00pm Monday to Friday for more about agencies receiving information from the ABR
- write to us at GPO box 9990 in your capital city.