University Partnership Employment Program
Our University Partnership Employment Program (UPEP) provides opportunities for motivated university students to do work you can’t do anywhere else – work that is meaningful, diverse, and challenging – on a casual basis around your field of study.
What we offer
Under this program, we can offer you:
- an opportunity to do real work in a professional organisation, as part of a program that has been purposely designed to support your study commitments
- work that involves research, administration and business support relevant to a variety of disciplines suited to students studying business, commerce, law, design, economics, project management, information technology, marketing, or statistics
- a casual contract with flexible work arrangements that provide a balance between work and university studies.
Why choose us
Isabella talks about her experience as a UPEP participant
Type of work
Applications are open throughout the year and vacancies on the program occur at various times in various locations, according to our business needs.
Supported by your manager, you would work to established priorities and procedures while exercising some autonomy.
You may undertake procedural, clerical, administrative support and operational tasks.
The ATO is looking for talented students with good academic performance and a strong work ethic.
To be eligible for this program you must:
- be an Australian citizen
- be studying a bachelor's degree or above
- have a GPA of a credit average or above
- be maintaining a fulltime study load.
If you are interested in applying for the UPEP, register your details on our University Partnership Employment Program registerExternal Link.
You can email us at ATOUniversityPartnershipProgram@ato.gov.au for more information.
The University Partnership Employment Program (UPEP) offers opportunities for motivated university students to work with us on a casual basis around your field of study, while you're studying.