Other fact sheets in this series on the imputation system are available at Tax topics - Imputation.
You can access these publications and other information about the imputation system by:
- obtaining a fax by phoning 13 28 60, or
- phoning 13 28 66 between 8.00am and 6.00pm, Monday to Friday.
If you do not speak English well and need help from us, phone the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) on 13 14 50.
If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment, phone us through the National Relay Service (NRS) on the numbers listed below:
- TTY users, phone 13 36 77 and ask for the ATO number you need
- Speak and Listen (speech-to-speech relay) users, phone 1300 555 727 and ask for the ATO number you need
- internet relay users, connect to the NRS on www.relayservice.com.au and ask for the ATO number you need.