Show download pdf controls
  • Completing your claim form

    You can only claim fuel tax credits using the forms we provide.

    We cannot accept photocopies or faxes of the forms because they are automatically scanned by equipment that requires the original form.

    Your claim form must be signed by you or a person authorised to act on your behalf.

    If you need a new claim form, phone us.

    Send your completed claim form to us at:

    Australian Taxation Office
    Locked Bag 6678
    ALBURY NSW 2640

    Last modified: 03 Apr 2017QC 44542