Show download pdf controls
  • Fuels applied directly onto a surface

    You can claim fuel tax credits for certain taxable fuels (for example, diesel, petrol, kerosene, heating oil and toluene) you use in your business in a non-fuel manner.

    This includes:

    • fuel used as a solvent (for example, to clean machinery parts or drums)
    • diesel sprayed directly onto a road as a sealant.
      Last modified: 03 Apr 2017QC 18872