Show download pdf controls
  • Fuel supplied for residential use

    You may also be entitled to claim fuel tax credits if you acquire, manufacture or import:

    • heating oil or kerosene to sell or supply for use in domestic home heating
    • LPG which has been duty paid at the transport rate and supplied into tanks for residential use.

    See also:

      Last modified: 03 Apr 2017QC 18872