You can lodge your claim within three years after the start of your claim period. Your claim period is the time frame specified by you on the claim form.
Your claim can be lodged:
Online - using the electronic commerce interface (ECI)
With the supplied forms
- When you are registered for PSO you will receive a supply of claim forms.
- Each time you submit a claim, you will be sent a replacement claim form.
How to amend your claim
If you need to amend your claim, you should advise us in writing as soon as possible.
Your request to amend should include:
- your client account number (shown on your claim form and claim assessment)
- your ABN
- the claim reference number (shown on your claim assessment)
- details of the amendment required
- the reason for the amendment
- the signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the business.
You can fax your letter to 1300 726 895 or write to us at:
Australian Taxation Office
You can lodge your claim within three years after of the start of your claim period either electronically or on the claim form.
PO Box 3007
PENRITH NSW 2740