Where to lodge

The franking account tax return, together with payment for any outstanding franking deficit tax and/or over-franking tax, should be lodged at:

Australian Tax Office
Locked Bag 1793
Penrith NSW 1793

Cheques or money order should be payable to Deputy Commissioner of Taxation and cheques should be crossed Not negotiable.

    Last modified: 09 Jul 2014QC 17505