Lodge only using our approved form

  • You should use our Franking account tax return 2004 to lodge your return.
  • Tax Practitioners within Australia can obtain a pre-printed paper form from our Tax Practitioner Infoline on 13 72 86
    (Fast key code 3 2).
  • If you are calling from New Zealand, phone the international dialling code +61 13 24 78 to request a copy of the pre-printed paper form.
    Last modified: 17 Dec 2015QC 17224