Show download pdf controls
  • Claiming your business expenses

    Running a home-based business is similar to running any other business. That is, if you operate a home-based business, you can generally claim similar expenses to a business that is not home-based.

    However, two types of expenses that are specific to home-based businesses are:

    • expenses related to the area of your home you use for business
    • motor vehicle expenses you incur when travelling between your home and other business locations.

    Find out about:

      Last modified: 03 Sep 2018QC 17502