How do I apply to vary the rate of withholding?

Applications must be lodged online. To lodge online you must have an Australian tax file number (TFN), or an Australian business number (ABN) if you are claiming tax deductible expenses.

FRWV applications

To lodge online:

If you can’t download

If your computer does not meet the minimum system requirements or you have difficulty downloading the e-variation:

    Last modified: 30 Jan 2013QC 18617