Lodging returns for income years up to 2011–12
If you're lodging a previous year's tax return, you can follow the instructions below.
If you're a sole trader, you need to complete the PSI questions as part of your individual tax return.
You need to complete the following forms and schedules for returns up to 2011–12:
- Business and professional items schedule
- Individual tax return supplementary section
- Individual PAYG payment summary schedule.
Company, partnership or trust
If you operate through a company, partnership or trust you will need to complete the following forms and schedules for returns up to 2011–12:
- Personal services income schedule (NAT 3421)
- Company, partnership or trust tax return.
You can access previous years' tax returns and schedules by:
- searching for keywords or the publication number
- selecting the year you need.