• Register your new business

    You can apply for an Australian business number (ABN), AUSkey and tax registrations, or apply to have an ABN you previously held reissued:


    By lodging a form (you'll need its number)

    • Order the form
      • ABN registration for individuals (sole traders) (NAT 2938)
      • ABN registration for companies, partnerships, trusts and other organisations (NAT 2939)

    Through your registered tax agent or BAS agent.

    See also:

  • Last modified: 11 May 2015QC 31798