Import and Export funds screen
From the Funds screen, you can choose to either:
- import a list of funds from a CSV file
- export all of the funds to a CSV file by selecting the Import/Export Funds option from the Administration menu.
The screen permits you to import and export funds from or to a CSV file.
- To import funds from a CSV file, select the Import Funds button.
- To export funds to a CSV file, select the Export Funds button.
- To cancel the import or export, select the Cancel button. You will then return to the Funds screen.
Select the CSV file you want to import and select the Import button.
The system will then close the window and you will see a message saying the import process was successful.
Select the OK button. The system will close the message and you will see the Import and Export funds screen with the import summary.
The summary contains a summary of the import process, funds that were not able to be imported and the reason why the import for a fund did not occur.
Select the location to export the CSV file to and then select the Export button.
The system will then close the window and you will see a message stating that the export process was successful.
Selecting the Cancel button will cancel the export.
Select the OK button. The system will close the information message and present you with the Import and Export funds screen with the export summary result.
Last modified: 10 Nov 2014QC 21408