Show download pdf controls
  • Application for a periodic settlement permission

    These instructions will help you complete your Application for a periodic settlement permission (NAT 73712, PDF, 332KB)This link will download a file.

    When to use this application

    Use this application to apply for a permission to periodically report and pay duty on excisable goods, most excise equivalent goods (EEGs) and customable wine products after they have been delivered for home consumption.

    A periodic settlement permission (PSP) is usually weekly. Small businesses may be able to report and pay monthly.

    A PSP for EEGs and customable wine products can only be provided to the owner of the goods who must be registered in the Integrated Cargo System (ICS). To register in the ICS, contact the Australian Border ForceExternal Link.

    If you are applying for a customs warehouse licence or excise licence you do not need to complete this application. You can apply for a PSP as part of that process.

    When we say 'you', we mean the person who will hold the periodic settlement permission.

    Find out more:

    Last modified: 22 Jun 2017QC 24383