Show download pdf controls
  • Tax Help - Serving the community



    This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.

    End of attention

    If you want to complete your own baby bonus claim but think you may need some assistance, then Tax Help may be the answer.

    Our network of community volunteers are trained and supported by the Australian Taxation Office to help you.

    Tax Help is a free and confidential service for people on low incomes.

    Many people who use Tax Help are seniors, people from non-English speaking backgrounds, people with a disability, Aboriginal people, Torres Strait Islander people and students.

    Volunteers can explain your obligations and help you prepare your baby bonus claim accurately.

    There are Tax Help centres throughout Australia. If you want to visit one of the trained volunteers you need to make an appointment first. You need to bring the 2003 baby bonus instructions and claim and all relevant papers with you when you visit.

    For more information or to find out where your nearest Tax Help centre is, phone the Personal Tax Infoline on 13 28 61 then press 2 to be directed to the appropriate area.

    Last modified: 13 Feb 2019QC 16835