Show download pdf controls
  • Eligible termination payments guide 1984

    If you received a payment for termination of employment, other than a payment for annual leave and/or long service leave, you should complete Schedule L and attach it to your tax return. This guide will help you to complete the schedule.

    The guide is provided in Portable Document Format (PDF): download the Eligible termination payments guide 1984 [PDF, 283kB] here.

    Last modified: 11 Mar 2005QC 17894