• Amending an ESS annual report that has been lodged?

    The first report that you lodged and is processed by us for a financial year is referred to as your original report.

    Any employee details that you amend before sending your original report to us should still be marked as original.

    All section C employee share scheme details sent to us for the first time for that financial year, must have an 'X' written in the 'Original' box at question 15, Amendment indicator.

    Last modified: 20 May 2016QC 23069