Show download pdf controls
  • Objection to self-assessment



    This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.

    End of attention

    If a trustee wants to object to the calculation of taxable income calculated according to a Tax Office ruling or policy that is unfavourable to the fund, they may dispute the application of a ruling or policy by lodging an objection to the self-assessment, generally within four years of the deemed assessment date. The objection must state the full particulars of the issue in dispute.

    Last modified: 29 Jul 2020QC 21714