Show download pdf controls
  • Who can claim?



    This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.

    End of attention

    The fund can claim a deduction under Division 43 for an income year only if it:

    • owns, leases or holds part of a construction expenditure area of capital works
    • incurred the expense, and
    • uses the building to produce income.

    The area the fund owns, leases or holds is called 'your area'.

    In calculating the fund deduction, you must identify your area for each construction expenditure area of the capital works. Your area may comprise the whole of the construction area or part of it.

    Last modified: 29 Jul 2020QC 21714