Show download pdf controls
  • Your tax return



    This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.

    End of attention

    If you have a capital gain or capital loss for 2001-02, this guide will help you (as an individual) or your entity (company, trust or fund) complete the capital gains item on your paper-based tax return.

    Last modified: 06 Oct 2009QC 27417