Show download pdf controls
  • Is your entity a company, trust or fund?



    This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.

    End of attention

    If the tax return is for a company, trust or fund, read part C of this guide. You only need to refer to step 4 of part C if your entity's total capital gains or total capital losses are greater than $10,000 in 2002-03.

    Last modified: 25 Feb 2020QC 27448