Income tax return: Form A (Investment and property income etc) 1984

This form is for taxpayers with income from:

  • partnerships or trust estates
  • investments and property etc who are ineligible to use Form S
  • salary and wages etc
    • whose concessional expenditure during the year exceeded $2,000
    • who are claiming a rebate for capital subscribed to petroleum exploration or mining companies, or
    • who are claiming a deduction for contributions to a superannuation fund not sponsored by an employer.

You may also need:

Use the 1984 Forms A and B instructions to help you to fill out this return. If you are under 18, you should also refer to the Instructions for persons under 18 years of age completing form A or B.

This form is provided in Portable Document Format (PDF), download the Income tax return: Form A (Investment and property income etc.) 1984 [PDF, 360kB] here.

Last modified: 15 Mar 2005QC 17873