Income tax return: Form A (Investment and property income etc) 1985

Use this form if you have income from:

  • partnerships or trust estates
  • investments and property etc, or
  • salary and wages etc.

You will also require this form if you claim:

  • a rebate for concessional expenditure over $2,000
  • a rebate for capital subscribed to petroleum exploration or mining companies, or
  • a deduction for contributions to a superannuation fund not sponsored by an employer.

You may also need:

Use the 1985 Forms A and B instructions to help you to fill out this return. If you are under 18, you should also refer to the Instructions for persons under 18 years of age completing form A or B.

This form is provided in Portable Document Format (PDF), download the Income tax return: Form A (Investment and property income etc.) 1985 [PDF, 258kB] here.

Last modified: 12 Oct 2016QC 17874