Show download pdf controls
  • Income tax return: Form S (Salary and wages) 1989

    Use this form if your income consisted of:

    • salary, wages or other income as an employee, pension, superannuation payments, unemployment or similar benefits, or
    • interest, dividends or other investment income (other than rental property investments).

    You must use Form AB if:

    • you were under 18 at 30 June 1988 and your interest and/or dividend income is more than $416
    • you are entitled to claim a deduction against interest and/or dividend income and that income is more than $999
    • you are entitled to a deduction for contributions to an approved superannuation fund not sponsored by an employer
    • you are entitled to claim the undeducted purchase price of a superannuation pension or annuity, or
    • you received income from rental property, partnerships, trusts, government loans issued before 1 November 1968, overseas (except wages or pensions), self employment, a business or from primary production.

    The form is provided in Portable Document Format (PDF): download the Income tax return: Form S (Salary and wages) 1989 [PDF, 205KB] here.

    Last modified: 18 Oct 2016QC 18418