If one Attachment A is not sufficient to provide all details, complete as many Attachment As as necessary.
End of attention
If we have not previously been notified of the constituent MPIs making up the combined MPI, complete Attachment A with the details of the constituent MPIs.
At the top of the page, provide the:
- number of each Attachment As attached – these should be numbered sequentially (for example, place 1 on the first Attachment A the entity completes, 2 for the second Attachment A, and so on). Do not restart the numbering for each combined MPI
- total number of Attachment As completed for the entity (for example, if you have completed seven Attachment As for one combined MPI and four Attachment As for another combined MPI, insert 11)
- corresponding MPI schedule number.– this is the number from the first set of boxes at the top of the first page on the corresponding MPI schedule.
Provide for each constituent MPI:
- the mine name
- tenement or lease number
- the state or territory that issued the tenement or lease
- the entitlement to share in the output of the mine to which the constituent MPI relates as a percentage and/or tonnes of output. If the joint venture entitles another entity to a portion of the output and the entity completing this schedule is entitled to the residual output, print ‘residual’ in the ‘tonnes’ box.
Place an X in the 'Yes' box at 'Did the entity choose to override non-compliance under section 115-15 of the Minerals Resource Rent Tax Act 2012 in order for the constituent MPI to form part of the combined MPI?' if the entity chose to override non-compliance in order for the constituent MPI to form part of the combined MPI.
If the entity did not acquire the interest during the return period, place an X in the 'No' box at 'Did the entity acquire the constituent MPI during the return period?' If the entity acquired the interest during the return period, place an X in the 'Yes' box and insert the legal name and ABN of the entity from which the interest was acquired.
If the constituent MPI did not originate from a PMPI during the return period, place an X in the 'No' box at 'Did the constituent MPI originate from a PMPI during the return period?' If the constituent MPI originated from a PMPI during the return period, place an X in the 'Yes' box and insert the exploration tenement or lease number and state or territory that issued the tenement or lease number for the original PMPI.
Last modified: 13 Sep 2013QC 26704
Get it done
If the constituent MPI originated from multiple PMPIs, provide these details on a separate sheet of paper:
End of get it done
- title each page 'Additional PMPI details'
- the ABN and name of the entity provided at questions 1 and 3
- the MPI schedule number
- the additional tenement or lease numbers and state or territory of issue.