Section D: Declaration
Once you have completed sections A and B (and C if applicable) you must read the declaration.
When you are sure that all the information you provided in the application is accurate and complete, you should sign and date the declaration.
The declaration must be signed by one of the following people or a person authorised by them:
- the trustee of the trust
- an office holder of the association
- a director of the company
- the company secretary
- a public officer of the company.
On this page:
The following information will be publicly available through the Australian Business Register:
- your organisation's entity type - charity, public benevolent institution or health promotion charity
- the tax concessions it has been endorsed to access
- the date of effect for each endorsement.
Lodging your application
Send your completed application to:
Australian Taxation Office
These instructions help you complete the Application for endorsement as a deductible gift recipient (NAT 2948).Last modified: 12 Oct 2016QC 16316
PO Box 3373
PENRITH NSW 2740