MRRT instalment liability notice
Complete and lodge this notice to notify us of either:
- minerals resource rent tax (MRRT) instalments if the entity has MRRT obligations
- that the entity no longer has MRRT instalment obligations.
Information on how to complete the notice is provided in the Instructions for MRRT instalment liability notice. Before completing the notice you should also refer to MRRT instalments.
How to use this form
You can download this form in Portable Document Format (PDF) - Minerals resource rent tax (MRRT) instalment liability notice (NAT 74031, PDF, 318KB).
Read the Instructions for MRRT instalment liability notice and MRRT instalments before completing the notice.
Last modified: 16 Aug 2013QC 26262
Get it done
Make a copy of the form and any attachments for your own records before you either:
Australian Taxation Office
PO Box 3006
PENRITH NSW 2740
- fax it (with any attachments) to 1300 730 298 – do not include a header or cover sheet as this will delay processing).
For more information or help to complete this notice, you can:
End of get it done
- visit our website at ato.gov.au/mrrt
- phone us on 13 28 66 between 8.00am and 6.00pm, Monday to Friday.