• What if I cannot lodge and pay on time?

    You must phone us on 13 72 26 to check whether alternative arrangements can be made.

    You must still lodge your activity statement by the due date, even if you can't pay on time.

    The general interest charge will apply to any amount not paid by the due date. A penalty may also apply if you fail to lodge on time.

    Last modified: 06 Jul 2016QC 27149