Show download pdf controls
  • How to make a change to your application



    This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.

    End of attention

    If you need to change the franked dividend or franked distribution details or any franking credit details you lodged with us, write to the above address explaining the change and reason for the change. Do not lodge another application. Your letter must be signed and dated by the authorised person of your organisation and include your organisation's:

    • full name
    • postal address
    • contact phone number
    • Australian business number (ABN).

    More information

    Last modified: 13 Mar 2015QC 40436